Grand Staircase in the Tata Innovation Center
“ask me about”…
- I’m part of the NUMTOT subculture.
- I’m building an IoT paradise for myself in my infinite spare time. What are your IoT dreams, or paranoia?
- I am left-handed, and I own an adversarial mug that will spill its contents on any who try to drink from it with their right hand :-)
- I spew cringeworthy quotes.
- I’m a mechanical keyboard enthusiast! Let’s geek out together over actuation methods and switch types.
- From infancy to present, I have been privileged to be able to maintain an entirely vegetarian diet.
- Language is cool.
- I have personally been a victim of this crucial design flaw. It was horrifying.
- I marched in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City with the Cavalier Marching Band in 2015, as well as the St. Patrick’s Day Parade in Chicago with the John Handley Marching Judges Band in 2014.
- Cal Newport
- Beebe Lake. Great for running!
- Hawi Ethiopian Cuisine
- NY Pizza Suprema
- Taste Good
- Hale & Hearty Soups
- Xi’an Famous Foods
some cool people/things (not endorsements)
in Ithaca, NY
(more to come.)